Indice del forum

U.F.O Universe

Trattiamo dell'argomento che da sempre ha occupato le menti dell'uomo...

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

huarache nike
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> U.F.O & Alieni
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Minieeple

italy
MessaggioInviato: Gio Nov 16, 2017 3:27 am    Oggetto:  huarache nike
Descrizione:

The Nike Air Huarache Ultra receives a spring/summer-appropriate color
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
scheme of khaki/pale grey for its latest variation. Compared to its traditional counterpart, this particular take of the classic silhouette places an emphasis on more breathability and lighter feel. Perforated foam and mesh comprises the upper, which is rendered in the defining khaki hue. Tonal no-sew overlays on the toe and quarter further define and reinforce its sleek profile, while an elastic strap and rubber cage on the heel delivers the classic Huarache look.Finally, a crisp white injected midsole unit doubles as an outsole to reduce overall weight, with rubber pods strategically placed for durability and traction.Retailing for $120, you can purchase this pair at select Nike retailers overseas first.

With the Nike Kyrie 3 Duke offered last week, this weekend bring forth a classic cool grey variation next. The defining cool grey hue essentially covers its entire upper, tongue, laces and full-length sole unit. Contrasting accents of volt adorn the tongue branding and insoles, while the frontal portion of the curved outsole also incorporates a multicolor finish to
round out its contrasting elements.Finally, reflective Swooshes are applied on the inner lateral section of the sneaker and Kyrie s signature is seen behind the tongues.Retailing for $120, you can purchase this pair at select Nike retailers starting today, March 18th.

If you happen to be a fan of the Nike SB Koston 3 Hyperfeel AND the LA Dodgers then
this is a match made in heaven for you.This new colorway of the Koston 3 features a pristine White Flyknit upper along with Deep Royal Blue accents on the branding and insoles. Other details include a mesh quarter panel that enhances ventilation and reinforced suede that provides added durability in high-wear areas. A combination of a sock-like fit, articulated cushioning and outsole flexibility allows the shoe to act as a natural extension of your foot.You can pick up this Dodgers-inspired White/Deep Royal Blue colorway now directly from Nike for $150.

Tomorrow is finally the day. The Nike Air Max 1 atmos Elephant will be making its long-awaited return 10 years after its original debut.Highlighted by its use of elephant print
on the mudguard and ankle, this Air Max 1 also features features a Black suede on the upper with contrasting touches of White leather on the toe and midfoot. Providing another nice pop are the hits of Jade on the Swoosh and Nike branding on the tongue and heel. Capping things off are a white midsole and black rubber outsole. Select retailers are still holding raffles (in-store and online) for a chance to get your hands on a pair, so don t sleep or you ll miss out on one of the biggest releases of 2017. Retail price will be $150.

If Air Max just isn t your thing then don t worry because Nike is offering other things this weekend, including a brand new colorway of the Nike Air Foamposite Pro that just released.Nicknamed the Silver Surfer colorway, this Air Foamposite Pro is definitely a neck-breaker as it comes covered in Metallic Silver all throughout the foam shell upper. Black detailing on the tongue, eyestay, laces, inner liner, and heel and tongue pull tabs serve as the ideal contrast. Let s not forget about the signature jewel Swoosh on the side panels which has received a tonal silver appearance to keep things simple and clean.If you re looking to cop a pair now then you can do so at select Nike retailers for $250.

Introduced back in April 2005, the classic Nike SB Dunk Low Boca Juniors is suggested to make its return this Spring 2017, twelve years later. Inspired by the Argentinian soccer club, this variation of the
BOCA Juniors will simply stay true to its classic build with its signature tones of varsity royal and lightning yellow. While the 2005 counterpart featured a full leather construction, this 2017 pair is upgraded with smooth suede overlays. Draped in blue, the eye-catching yellow accents are prominent on the Swooshes, tongue and heel, while it s offset against a white midsole unit and gum outsole. In addition, the inner is more refined as well, with the classic fat tongue now slimmed down. Retailing for $90, you can expect to find
this pair at select Nike retailers starting April 2017.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Gio Nov 16, 2017 3:27 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> U.F.O & Alieni Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: